Saturday, April 19, 2008

Cool Mom

The other day Charles was bug hunting in the backyard, and I came out to jump on the trampoline for a few minutes. It helps to jump for 5 minutes when I've been sitting at my desk for hours working on prolife stuff and Caroline's school work, which is reason enough to cause vast quantities of pent up frustrations.


I was going through my routine, bounding happily away, and then I did a couple flips. I didn't notice that Charles had ceased hunting and was just watching me. Finally, on my last flip, I landed just right, on my feet, and kept bouncing. Charles came running over.


"Mom, you're just like a rock star! You are the coolest mom ever!"


I guess dragging my kids to the Capitol and abortion mills isn't entirely ruining my reputation. Especially if I can do flips on my trampoline and land on my feet.

No comments: