Monday, April 30, 2007

Weekend Mayhem

Since our lives weren't interesting enough, I decided to stop in at Northside's ER Friday night due to some suddenly vanishing vision in my right eye followed by a couple other less than desireable symptoms. After a CT scan, we discovered that I have a brain, it looks normal, and I have perfectly normal migraines. What a relief. I find it hugely amusing to think, "Phew, I have normal migraines." I spent all of Saturday quite drugged, and have just had a constant headache on the subsequent days, but am only taking some advil. Perhaps I should go ahead and get on liver replacement lists.
In more interesting news, we checked out pop-ups on Saturday. We didn't end up buying the one I was hoping for- it was sold early Saturday morning before we got to see it! We are going to check out a much nicer one tonight. The best part- Jon is excited about seeing the Pop-up. He's decided that this is the kind of camping he can learn to enjoy!!

2 comments:

Sarah Faith said...

I have two words for you: Sleep Deprived.

Jenny said...

Hahahaha. I know. I regularly think to myself, " Sigh, well at least I'll be able to sleep when I'm dead."